All first time online registration customers must sign up for an account in order to register.
1. Active.com is an authorized contractor of the Fair Oaks Recreation & Park District.
2. You must have a valid credit card. We accept: MasterCard, Visa, and American Express.
3. Online registrations are subject to a convenience fee that will appear with the activity fee on your credit card statement as a payment made to Active.com. The convenience fees are applied to the entire order. * With a $3.00 minimum per registration per person. The online convenience fee is non refundable.
3. Our website is a secure site certified by Thawte.
4. All refund requests must be accompanied by a refund/transfer request form. The request form is available at the District office.
* Full refund will be given if the Fair Oaks Recreation and Park District cancels the program, or for medical reasons that are supported by a doctor’s note.
* No refund will be issued after the class or program has had its second meeting.
* The Fair Oaks Recreation and Park District reserves the right to adjust the policy, depending upon the circumstances and the severity of the situation.
* All refund checks will be processed through the County of Sacramento and mailed to you within four (4) to six (6) weeks.
5. Please bring your receipt and all required paperwork to your first class or program. No one is permitted to attend program without required paperwork on file with District or on-site at program.
To Register Online, click ‘I Agree’
Click here if you need additional details on how to register online.
We would like to hear your comments about this service. Please call or send your comments to (916) 966-1036 or click here: email@example.com